a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Hauls and Gifts


This Season is full of happiness, love, positivity, and sharing. I figure that five days left and Christmas just around the corner, receiving gifts is surprisingly but giving is granted the importance of Christmas.It was glad when you have presents in your loved ones. I’ll try to list all things that I received and people who I shall thanked and also shared the blessings that I’d received. ( Please come with me to sing the 12th days of Christmas!) Haha.


On the 5th day of Christmas,

A presents come to be;
Hauls and gifts from me

suprised from LK
A Tote bag that I will gave to my sister Ann
a nice hat from a boss
sweet treat to a strict boss:)

I’m so blessed that every year, I surprised with the little presents with the people who important to me and with the personal notes to spice up my gifts is a sign of my appreciation and giving back love to them.
How about you guys? did you already have gifts for your loved-ones, family and friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC