a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ageless Silver!

Let me forestall before you think that it’s silver literally, this is just “another” addiction of the King. Yes, he was an aficionado of this brand, aside from Oxygen Clothing, Penshoppe, as his opt for locally designed clothing, and none other than the ageless twenty five years of Bench. (Siguro peg nya sila Richard Gomex, Dingdong Dantes or Papa Piolo!)hihi I don’t know, all I knew was that he’s fan of PBA  nor NBA players, since he used to play with their university.(I been starting to get off the topic here, anyway, the reason why I entitled this post is that my King shopped mostly to this store, and it seems that his closet would be loads of Ben Chan lifeworks. Haha

1 dozen of polo shirt and half dozen of scent
I was mesmerized when he got home last night with these dozen of polo shirt, and found myself “Dadi boo, shopping galore ka? Ano meron? Then he replied, don’t worry, Sale naman! Ah okay. ) Nowadays, he been impulsive, he bought a lot and in the end of the day he would realized that it’s unnecessary. So to these;

Ala mode herbench cologne
This one is one of my favorite scent at herbench, it’s just sweet and mild and usually for weekdays. (Since I been using Nautica perfume when I’m at work-very scented but not much plus it takes long.)So he got six like parang mauubusan lang? Don’t you have tried this? And Princess magnetize on its color. Whenever it was in stall, she always drag on this.

1M41M Campaign

 This was the bench logo for one million for one million campaign. Bench will donate 1 million to the chosen charitable institution of the celebrity with most number of votes. I have done mine.So you do yours, its for charity naman, tara lets? Simple three steps are; you just login to twitter, follow @benchtm and vote.

Happy weekend!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC