a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Colour Collection Satin Lipstick +Nail Polishes

As I dig up my first lipstick from Colour Collection, I am meddled with other types of finishes of the brand-the satin. It was surprising when I discovered a year ago that I have left more extra gift that I gave away last holidays. I hoarded some Colour Collection Satin Lipstick that comes in a box with nail polishes that only cost for P349. Yeah I know it was such a steal. Who wouldn’t love to receive a lipstick and nail polishes in a box? The only challenging was the color-if it will suit you. You better know what’s will go well with the person whom you giving.:)


What lipstick in tuck with me now? Colour Collection Satin Lipstick in Amber and Magenta. Please note that I almost get used “Amber” (not because it’s my little girl’s name) cos of it’s kinda peach-coral lipstick that best for morena skin. Isn’t obvious for overused?



Anyway, I just trying to love the other color one, Magenta-which I know has many same dupe to other brands but these Satin Lipsticks are formulated with vitamin E, making your lips look moisturized and supple even after the color wears off. It has a sunscreen that protects your lips form the sun.



Pros? Affordable (P349) at 4g of product, great pigmentation even it was satin cos it lasted at 3-4 hours, no unpleasant scent and it has vitamin E that moisturized lips
Cons? Easy to broke, not widely available-only at Tupperware Brands dealers.


Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Share your thoughts on the comments section below! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC