a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Good to be back!

Hi sweetie, apologies! I been MIA for a while, I was not feeling well. Since rainy season already here, many are prone to sick, BUT superwoman doesn’t allowed getting sick. Along with my fast recovery, it seems first half of the year just has passed in a heartbeat and me being unable to do anything even updating this blog. I have to loaded my drafts in folder and schedule it to post.

Sometimes I feel to rant but I don’t need to publicize some negative vibes here. Masisira ang reputation ko as “Ambassador of Positive Vibes”. Speaking of vibration, I’m happy to announce that I’m realizing now that I’m really wanted to do in my career. I see to it that I’ll maintain my work-life balance. I should go about achieving goals I have set for myself and family. To avoid negative slash rants in life, I have this quote in my phone, "Think happy thoughts and good things will happen”, very much akin to controversial post of Marian Rivera. 


photo taken from Iphone only
Going back, I like what have been through in my profession now, I know it slow, but I believe, it would “slowly but surely”. I’m doing little things but I enjoy every inch of it. I make my life more easier and better version of me. My weight now is almost 47kg. as what I am before. Thanks for the exercise I have did, balance diet and I enjoyed biking with my new bestfriend, the King of my life plus the princess who had her bike too.:)
I will update this blog too; even I’ve lost my time with the constituent of the royal family. J
Maybe that’s another movement of my life. To become settled, but I do reminding myself to give love on what crafts I have. And I have a lot of plans for this next month as well as catching up with closefriends and relatives. So far the latter part of the year’s starting to become really exciting for me, so let’s hope things go well from here.:)


2 comments:

  1. glad you're feeling well now!


    I invite you and your readers to join PERSUNMALL GIVEAWAY hosted on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC