a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The King's Day!

In my childhood years, I almost summon up what my “daddy-daughter” date for me. Being the oldest daughter in siblings, I may say that I’m the daddy’s princess. Shout out to the world, “maka-tatay” ako. I'm always on his side. I remember he's the one who guiding and helping on my homework. 

Growing up with him is such a cool. I am always with him when they have gathering in the company. I dressed-up like a man. Don’t you believe that he used to dressed me with men's t-shirt, brush up and baggy shorts? Yeah. kinda boyish. I used to like playing basketball because of him and my brothers too. He always treats us in our favorite restaurant or even he cooked our favorite Sunday food.

He’s my number one fan in all my achievements.Haha,  kaya siya rin ang unang disappointed sa failures ko, but no matter what is it, he's alway's there to support me.Hehe

He was my first love, the best guy in the world and second lang si Daddy Boo. (he’s aware of this)J
This Sunday would be perfect, because I would celebrate it with TWO important boys in my life. The Superdad or King of the palace would remember this special day with his favorite food, long conversation and reminiscing my old days.




Happy Father’s day to all Daddies especially to my King.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC