a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Stretching A New Shoes!


If I’m having a new pair of shoes, I wanted the piece that I don’t have yet in my shoe rack. I like to collect and treat them as my babies or shopping pleasure. Way back, I do collected high heels shoes for some reasons (workshop, pageants.etc.) But working at Makati in all you have to do is walk; you need a pair of flats. Right!?
In my previous years, my size is 7.5, dunno if after gave birth surprisingly my feet works on 8 and sometimes, I got 9 size. Super laki noh? Di na ata proportioned sa body size ko. Hehe.



Speaking of new shoes, did you ever purchased at Ebay? Any collective branded shoes that you always wanted and luckily got the winning bid? Now I just purchased my Gianni Bini shoes, but I’ve realized they’re just a bit too small. Regrets? No! We could find way to resolve this. If you too suffer, same way with me, here’s some tips that I acquired. This is a right place to come! Hehe. I show you a few and send you out in style;


Wear your shoes at home-this is the easiest option I know. But in some instances, if your shoes are not THAT tight as to completely unwearable, nothing to do just to wear them around the house, until they adjusted to your feet. Probably it would take a couple of days, but it’s so natural.(tiis-ganda lang!)Hehe.



Wear thick socks-Put the thickest socks you have and squeeze your feet into the shoes, (if it’s leather) I tried  my longest and thickest socks I have. Don't you like the combi?


Freeze them with a bag of water- Filling a hole-free sealable bag, kinda weird noh? Traditionally, thick balloon or similar plastic bag about one thirds to halfway with water sealed tightly, with one bag each of the shoes.

Do the mashed potato-Peel a spud (the big russet is best)and simply push into your shoes overnight. Make sure it is large enough to create a small bulge in the shoe.

Hire a pro-If you have time, it is better to take your shoes to a professional cobbler for stretching. They have machines that can gently apply pressure and heat to shoes to be able to stretch them just right amount. 



Kindly note that it take around 24 hours since this service dwelling on effort and cost especially for expensive or delicate shoes.

Several QueenMamiBoo warnings for these simple tips:)
Make sure that your shoes won’t be ruined if they get a little bit of water on the inside if you use the water in a bag method.
Take care of your feet and your shoes second. Hurting feet is a sign that the shoes are not right for you. (ako,tiis ganda then may extra flats. Hehe)
I hope you’ve got this helpful, and which of this did you use effectively? Kindly share below.
That’s all folks! Byies!:)

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! Thanks for sharing! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks signe!backreading your posts,followed back:)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC