a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

February-Pinky HAUL-y moly!


I’ve been doing my monthly HAUL-y moly since twenty thirteen, that’s one of my practices from the time I construct this blog in mid- last year so it’s good if I could start in first month of the year. Isn’t it? Anyhow, since February is a special month because of it’s the hearty day; it’s moreover the month where my princess was born to be. Yep! It’s my little one who made me exciting in February.
Here are quite a lot of simple stuffs I have to dig up;

kikay accessories of the little princess
I know you already saw it here, bet ko ang outfit nya in her BIG day kaya I looked for the same color of her tutu skirt, medyo di nga lang pang-princess, you can see her gowns she wear and will update post once I captured , for the meantime, take a sneak on this.( You can hoard that in all SM Department Store!)

isn't it girly?

accessories from Pink Tequila
 I been addicted in accesories nowadays, basta I wanted to have something new in my jewelry box,(na bigay pa ng Philip Morris Company,)ang classic kasi and gusto ko everytime na ioopen ko yun, may something that makes me to fashioned kahit na naka-stock lang, besides mamanahin naman ng little princess yun. Hehehe
What are your thoughts in my Pinky Haul? Don't you have your list with this month, share me your favorite below and let's start our March with good vibes. Byies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC