a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick!

This is another review of some of my daily dose of my flirtiness. Hehe. You know how much I'd like to talk everything under the sun, or anything that would be interesting to me. I know women are into lippie products, different sense of color, brand and engaged in wearisome different shades.
Today, I’ll be reviewing a product that sent to by a friend who’s currently out of the bureau which is Maybelline Watershine Pure in B24. Good thing, I did try some Maybelline lip products without a giving second thought of trying them out. Click the link of few of them.



This particular shade is a warm pink and as stated in its name, it has extremely watery and very sheer.


This lipcolor has glossy and super soft in texture.



Watershine Pure in B24



PROS?

This lipstick is not as sheer as a lip gloss but not as pigmented as a dry formula lipstick. Since I’m into dry lips, as I said here, this is going to be an alternate lipstick for me. About the packaging, simple that comes in shiny silvery case which is classy and sophisticated. This is also tasteless , perfume free and lightweight lipcolor.

CONS?

As I observed, it seems a moisturizing lip products so they not stay for long. Reapplication every once in awhile and it tends to cracks upon drinking/eating. However, for the price of $9, this is such a real steal.

MY FINAL VERDICT?

It’s a YES for me, it can be just another collection in my tinted lip gloss,nothing more than that, but the color “pink” is really girl and gorgeous. Whatcha think?

MY RATING?
Packaging: 3/5 (Practical looking and plain)
Price: 5/5 (Extremely affordable)
Long lasting: 3/5 (Frequent reapplication)
Overall rating: 3/5

My FOTD:)

I suggest this one for girls who like sheer, shiny and barely pink lipsticks that can be worn in the office or in school. What do you think of the Maybelline Watershine Lipstick in Pink? Do you own any lipstick on this collection? What’s your favorite? Let me knowJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC