a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heart at Ayala Museum!


Hi folks! Did everyone saw the Learning room around Ayala? The Filipinas Heritage Library? I’ve been there for three consecutive years where I attended my workshops and activities. It’s been grateful if I’m going to support them to all people of the Capital.

Welcome to FHL!
FHL was mainly introduces full range of programs as well as the services. It accommodates a collection of books and other publications, redefining what a library can be. And of course, open for facilities for events and functions that’s why I became involve here.Hehe

source
In addition, FHL is a division of the nonprofit Ayala Foundation Inc., that dole out antiquated photographs and information superhighway. Imagine that you can find all of this, and more, in one place. Ang bongga diba!?Located at Ayala Triangle Gardens, so if you just want to hop,invite me!Hehe

Activities for March
Summer Workshops for Everyone!

If you wanted to see several works of arts, exhibits, history portray and hand-crafted works of art like, this is one of the best places to visit. Productive day ang peg! Hehehe
and for foodie lover, there's alot of  attractions/restaurant nearby, and I may suggest yo to try Wee Nam Kee, see my experience here.

To know more about Filipinas Heritage Library, visit their Facebook page, or contact them through Trunkline: (632) 8921801 or www.filipinaslibrary.org.ph
That's for now gals, Happy Tuesday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC