a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Casual Friday: My First Peplum!

Last year, a lot of people went crazy of the peplum trends. An overskirt that is usually attached to a fitted jacket, blouse or dress, and they bombard the whole fashion bloggers for having these hottest style peplums.

source

My closet is very much lacking in dressy tops. I live for office attire mostly long sleeve fever and t-shirt for casual days. So imagine I’ve got my first peplum top in one of my fave online store. When I got this, I feel so hip and cool. 

If there’s one thing to follow the trend, it is this one. Peplums not only flatter the body, they also hide ones’s “sins”. Hehe. We trying to hide our love handles or muffin tops and peplums are the perfect and stylist way to do it. Most peplums will start at your natural waist which means it will accentuate the smallest part of your body and then flare out to about your high hip.

trendiest peplum top trends

Peplums that comes in all sizes and shapes. When you are wearing a jacket or top with a peplum, makes sure you pair it with a fitted bottom like skinny jeans or pencil skirt. Hence, I love to pair mine’s with;

my sporty peplum tops
 This was actually a sporty peplum top which I perfectly style it in different looks, mapa-preppy, casual or office attire pa.That was a magic silhoutte tops indeed.
So imagine if I purchased it in different colors? What do you think? Do you have any peplum tops? Leave a link to your outfit! I need some inspiration.:)
Also if you don't have a peplum top, you can make it by your own, with this tutorial I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC