a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Athena and Me!



This is a quick post from my busy work and errands. Probably my fourth box of Athena Milk before I decide to put my assessments here in my post. It’s been early year when I saw the brand commercialized by Anne Curtis, (lakas makahatak!) Of course AC had her fame and on top as she endorse several beauty brands as well as this beautrition milk, Athena.

That's Beautrition!
This milk for women is known for Calcium and Anti-oxidants. Hence,  for bones and skin that makes you healthy. With a glass of Athena milk every night, ( but I prefer the chocolate flavor) you feel energized the next day, feeling ko kamuka ko na si Anne, hahaha. Just kidding, but it's truly emphasized that as you sleep, your body’s on recovery and refreshed as you wake up the following day.
So being a working mom, I need to treat and take care of myself with this dose of anti-oxidants, which helps me to prevent dull skin and other signs of aging.

That's Beautrition!
So thank you Athena, for letting me to gather my nutritional needs. You make me feel healthy everyday and helps me to do the work I love as well as I balanced myself as a working mom. You’ve given me strength to protect not just myself but also my family. I  look forward with so much positive results to the next years ahead. Cheers to good and healthy life!
Make sure to start your Monday morning beautifically by drinking Athena milk before Sunday night bed time! Don’t forget this simple beauty tips and share this to your girlfriends.:)
Let me leave you one of my “baliwan pose” inspired by AC.

#fantard 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC