a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Mickey & Minnie Mouse!

November is the month where Hello Kitty celebrates her birthday as well as to Disney's most beloved and iconic characters, Mickey Mouse and her best pal, Minnie Mouse! (Kitty please, don't get mad at me, I haven't yet post my birthday wishes to you last November 1, it's still November, right?) So how's old the mouse-couple in the world? It's November 18, 1928 when Walt Dsiney was released, so happy 85 years old Mickey and Minnie Mouse! Thank you for first inspiring us in your Steamboat Willie. And for inspiring my nephews, nieces and vicarious act of my ultimate girl because as the moment she woke up in the morning, she requested to turn the television in Disney Junior. You are the second best from Hello Kitty extremist.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC