a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

On Try: New Skincare Additions!

This month, I tried few new brands to my skincare routine. I’m not obsessed with these things but I am a woman.*winks* I’ve been using many brands just to decide what would definitely appreciate with my skin. I am battling with the ideas if its fine for skin but expensive or affordable but couldn’t works.


I am now looking for an eye products that will eliminate my dark circles, as I used calamansi (literally & figuratively!) finally beats me, feeling tired of slicing it and swiping it under my gloomy eyes. This Faceshop Raspberry looked a decent option, I am not young and I need products that may help my skin from aging. Each month I aim to look for something that can provide a healthy glow.


Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask has a mixture to promote collagen and from the Himalayan which is rich in anti-oxidants so I wanted to try it out. I love how it really smells a raspberry fruit, to think that it has a good source of Vitamin C- intends for several collagen synthesis. I’m not crazy with the ingredients on this, but I like the Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract which reminds me of a natural product, which I‘m also using for spa, will make a post about it. Going back, this gel texture form is not greasy, so it was really intended for sleeping on it the following morning.Even though, I have oily skin, this mask is a quite thin texture so it really feels lightweight. No wonder it’s good for all skin types as its hydrating without feeling greasy.

To use: Spread over face and avoid the lips and eyes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after you wake up in the morning and feel the porcelain smooth skin.

Raspberry Roots Depuffing Eye Gel is aim to de-puff and soothe swollen eyes. I don’t have any eye bags but I still use it because like what Raspberry Roots intends is to lift and to refresh. I love how the cooling effect after you spread around the eyes. I am not familiar with some of ingredients but few of the ingredients listed like glycerin is not intimidating to use because it was totally a colorless and odorless liquid that widely use in pharmaceutical formulations.

To use: Gently dab onto the upper and lower eyelids. Can be reapplied throughout the day.



Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patch- this is my favorite among the set. I love how cool the effect when you applied under each eye. I can feel the patch getting thinner and it evaporated? Absorbed maybe? My under eye was really feel moisturized and more tight as I have lines that invisible.


To use: Use it at PM, Remove the clear film from both sides of the patches and applied under each eye for 30-40 minutes. Remove and Discard.
Luckily, my skin seems to like these set, It could be pricey but I love how my skin attached to them.
Over all, The Raspberry Roots Special Set aims to lifts, tightens ores, and re-contours skin that lacks resilience.

So what are you favorite skincare products? Share your thoughts below:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC