a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: Vintage Rose Lipstick from CollectionPh!

Who here is a fan of SM’s store? Ever went to three day sale of SM Aura? What sold you? Satisfied or Dismayed? You know how much I love SM’s department store. There, I see the beautiful but affordable items especially the kids section. This store closest to me has led to buy new pieces for my little girl. I never dig up the items on the first day they sale, what’s the matter to me was the time with the patootie that extra pep to wander the mall, and the time with the family. So I, when I am with Amber. I love to spend every penny I have. You know when you have your girl-mini version; it gives you excitement to shop, and to clothe her like your big doll. What I’ve only got for myself was the brown belt, new set of earrings and the affordable lipstick I am using now. Can we proceed to the lipstick which I’m talking about please? 

I would like to see the expensive discounted cosmetics but I don’t want to rush in the huddle volume in stall, what I did was, went to the booth without too customers and mostly ignored by most. *winks* I went to the booth of Collection Ph, because I suddenly thought of Camille Co eh. Haha. I tried their lipstick collection and in three lipsticks I used, Vintage Rose suits what I has been looking for. I do not have this color. So I take one for a test quality.

Long lasting lipstick that locks in color, enriched with SPF15, Soft and smooth formula

Overview
Collection Cosmetics is an affordable make up hailing from the UK. This affordable lipstick only costs at I99P which has 11 shades. They have quite number of products available from eye shadows to lipsticks. Since this is a new brand to me, I decided to try one of their Lasting Color Lipsticks which I got the Vintage Rose 13. I am not sure if where other stores you may acquire this but I got mine from SM Aura.


Packaging 
It was a classic lipstick that you may twist up and down that is well-built, the metallic paint above is actually fading so there’s nothing unique impressive, but I like color pink, and black.:)


Scent and Pigmentation
It has a sweet scent but tolerable.
I choose Vintage Rose shade because it’s creamy rose pink that’s great for work and outdoors- (romantic dates) in essence to channel girly vibes. Its creamy formula has a little bit of shine but not glittery in any way.


left:with lights, right: w/out lights

Consistency and Longevity
I glide it once, so I am amazed with its color payoff. It lasts on me for about four hours and I had to reapply after eating.

closer look

Overall Rating?
For the price, color payoff and formula, I will definitely repurchase and try other shades. Collection Lipstick is a great finds especially if you’re a makeup newbie like me, since these won’t hurt your wallet. You must try it if you are lipstick addict!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC