a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How am I as a person Ready-for-Anything Skin Experience?

Life is full of challenges. You have to juggle on all activities and people that matter to you most. You have the demanding job and family life to manage. I presume that people have all the time for their lives. I have to maintain harmony in work-life balanced, with all set. I have to control hours to work and chatting with family and friends, but still I ask myself, Am I bringing greater enjoyment into my life?

Being twenty five years was old enough to execute matured responsibilities. I have to plan and perform everyday as much I can do. I make a point of scheduling time with my career path, personal life and family. I may experience difficulties to find sense of balance and solicit myself again, Am I ready for anything?
A lot of people may pause to answer, few would say no and numerous would say yes, but still they don’t know how much they ready for anything. So how do you make sure that you as person are ready for anything?

In my quick answer, I have the positive outlook, power of resilience and personal strength in life to be able to declare that YES, I’M READY!

Of all the three’s values I’ve mentioned, Personal strength is the most important. It is the building of confidence and that’s the advantage to others. We are in the world of reality so we suffered from our lifestyles that connected to our well-being. The environment we grow affected us in some ways such as pollutions and stress-works which I presently encountered. So the main concern I want to imply is to have enough skin care essential to fights all the skin’s problem. How do I do that? Is my skin ready for anything?

Since our everyday life easily adapts new things, I am one of those people, who consider herself a flexible person, WHO is risk-taker to learned better things. So I have tried Shiseido Ibuki skin care-“ Breathe New Life to Your Skin” from sampleroom.  As I had tried few variant of the brand, I’m also inspired their mark line “ Ibuki ready for anything skin”. We may suffer, stress, dryness and everything skin problems, and we must choose what’s best for our skin. We need to resist our skin needs to be able to have the confidence that would comprise in your strengths for the life you resist.


What I decide to use from Ibuki line was the Purifying Cleanser.


 Ibuki Purifying Cleanser builds skin’s inner resistance for consistently beautiful skin

Sample size that cleanse and moisturize skin

This purifying cleanser contains micro-granules, which build for gentle exfoliation.

The result is smooth and ready-for-anything-skin with a healthy, more radiant glow without any products on the skin.
As I am always feeling stressed and busy because I’m managing my work-life balanced, I believe that taking risk is the key to be ready for anything, as well as you have the morale, and proper skin essential to your life which Shiseido provides with all young women, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC