a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Perfect Blush Color for Your Skin Tone

I am always bit scared of blush; how to apply it without looking like a clown, or do we really need it? As we already knew on how to applyblushes according to our face? It is also important to know the perfect blush shade that suit to your skin tone. So today, as I’d like to prove that I did my make up well. Now, make up gurus and beauty artist entitled to judge me. Haha. I am ready for critics.
But before your assessments, please let me share the article I read about finding the blush shade that will match to your skin color.

I think Amber was really destined to me:)


For fair skin (obviously, that’s not me!) Peachy blushes look amazing, since it is in the “warm” color family. Complexions with cool, yellow undertones look best in soft pinks.
For Medium skin, (I think this was my family!) Deep golden shade was best for a subtle day and Vibrant rose gold or apricot blush for night. 

For dark skin - They said, Plum colors will pop against to your skin, and if we dare, bright fuchsia would look great to you. Isn’t too vibrant? I don’t think so, I don’t even try that. I am opting for bronze rather than blush eh. But in some case, I love peach/brownish shades.

A little bit harder to do, especially for days I don’t want to wear make up, but need a little perk-me-up.
So what do you think of my look? What blush colors do you use? Any suggestion to switch up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC