a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tip: How to apply blush according to your face shape?





Before I joined pageants, I never masterpiece on what’s and how much make up should be put in your face to be consider as natural but classy and to be called as beauty queen, until I discover the issue from Glamour last January 2009. I like the article about blush, since I am no guru in cosmetics; I only depend on my handler. What interested me was there are ways to apply blushes according to your face shape-who knew? Here’s what I got from their tips, as taught by make up artist Nick Barose.

which mine?

Blush for Square Face shapes: To do this, put on blush in small circles, focusing more on the apples of your cheeks. (The apple your cheeks are the fleshy bits that stick out when you smile) In addition to, blush applied toward the hairline, below cheekbone and straight back toward the ears. This will soften the angel of the face.
Blush for Long/Heart Face shapes: Balance out the length in your face by applying your blush across your cheeks in a horizontal direction. Remember to blend it out to avoid the “war paint” look. In addition to, apply blush right below the apples, toward the ear.

Blush for Oval Face Shapes: Sweep color towards your templates. Think of the Nike “swoosh” logo. In addition to, application made along the cheekbone since oval faces are the most even shape. This will give a more lifted look.

Blush for Round Face shapes: Add definition by applying your blush at 45-degree angle-basically follows the outline of your cheekbones. In addition to, AVOID applying blush directly on the apples, instead, blush up to hairline. This will highlight and lift the cheekbone.

Hope these tip have helped-they’ve help me greatly. It seems I don’t need to go to a salon or makeup artist if I just want to have a make up that done by me. I would be proud of course. What do you think with my looks above? Did it hit my round shape face? Do you blush in a particular way? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC