a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Bar of Chocolates


It is almost not surprising that many people simply enjoy chocolate, delight in it and see as it heaven-sent gift. However, there are still many questions arouse the curiosity of consumers like me. Like, why is it so popular? What are the difference between milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate? And last, if it’s true that Switzerland is world-renowned for their chocolate. 

m&m as I saw at Rustan's Makati
And how about the “colorful button-shaped candies” that we used to eat when we’re young? And still enjoys up to now.:) This is not from Switzerland but I bet. For almost 82 years of development and expansion, I may not be wonder; they got the styled as “The Official Candy of the New Millennium”.

On the 8th day of Christmas,
My colleague sent to me;
Bar of chocolates for me
Mentioning the word “Switzerland", usually conjures up images of beautiful, snow covered mountain ranges, lush green meadows… and good chocolate from a good people in me.
My review? On the, 

The Fourre Cacao- a dark chocolate with a little bit bitter but good enough to be satisfied, 100g amounted to 3.72$.
Lindt Pistachio Chocolate- a milk chocolate with whole pistachio nuts in almond filling, 8.69$ as priced.
 The Goldina Original White Chocolate-this was the most tempting chocolate bar, perfect for the whole family not only in flavor but in price too, approximately 3.18$, flavours in milk, milk/nut, milk/raisins/nut, milk/rice crisp, and bittersweet
and lastly,
MINOR Chocolate-one of the best delicious Swiss chocolate,16$ per pack with 40-45 sticks

MINOR chocolate from a balikbayan friend:)
Cheaper price but satisfied pleasure for your taste buds, my personal top chocolate undeniably. Supreme chocolates that cherished by both young and old. Good enough for gifting idea, especially for anniversaries and birthdays. Absolutely can add touch of warmth and sweetness. (I remember my King when he’s courting me pa-famous brands today-Cadburry and Ferrero Rocher)But home-made chocolates are also good.

So really Swiss chocolate is the best? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC