a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Days of Christmas:A Parisian shoes for me!


One of my favorite things in the world is to go-out, lunch date and shop shoe enthusiastically! I’d been dying to have them whether in heels, pumps, flats and boots. I may have wedges, but I don’t think it’s good at me. I know some of women mostly like to have wedges rather than heels. But FOR ME, heels are sexier to look at, shows more mature and elegant looking. It depends on you, where you are more comfortable. Dreaming of Gossip Girls wearing sneakers and made an impact of how they carry themselves in different shoes.

(photo source)
I been fan of this series, because of their different beautiful outfits and how their  fashion style goes and became an inspiration by everyone.
My King knew me how I fascinated with shoes, the two type of my shoes-heels/pumps and flats/comfy. I always had an extra flat shoes wherever I go, after working in a long day, I ‘l make sure, my feet would relaxed so that I bringing a this shoes.-a flat shoes indeed!
Here’s what I’ve’ got from going out with my King.

Wearing flats are more comfortable
True!it's more comfortable when we are wearing flats. They are really cute,and it shows young and confident. Flats that can be paired with casual,sassy and outgoing look.

(Just love it!)

On the 11th day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me;
Parisian shoes meant to be
Every woman fascinated by these babies. We have own sense of style, how we carry and comfortable we are. Either it’s high heeled footwear of slippers, as long as you’re convenient, still YOU are who stand out the crowd.

(So excited to wear this, and match with this season)J Till next time gals, ByiesJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC