a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Me, Celebrities and the Crowning Glory!


Am planning to have my hair color for new look in 2013. I wonder if what color well to me as I have a Filipina skin. Admittedly, I would like to aim the hair color of  Lissa of Scenestealer since she’s my first bet as fashion blogger (2nd place goes to Camille CoJ). As I inquire to the former fashion blogger, it was copper brown and perfectly fit to her morena skin too.

As I google web for the best turn for my crowning glory, I got surprised with celebrities who reveal their natural color to the fake one. Sort below are some of my favorites.


Bella Swan of Twilight actually borns with strawberry blonde locks and I amazed how she transforms to chocolate hair color for her Twilight character.


Scarlett who became the number one FHM magazine shocked me as she had a natural brunette to blonde and went red as her role to The Avengers.


Ohooh, the gossip girl's Leighton, I wantet to be, hihi. can't imagine that from natural blonde to a darker hue like Blair's crowning glory.


The Queen for hair chameleon as she quickly change hair style nor color, but sticking up to brunette one as she lately had the natural blonde.


With those big red lips, fascinated by many, icon and an ambassador who looks much better with brunette one, opposed to her God-given dirty blonde.

I wanted this hair to "transform"
Hair, as a crowning glory of woman with multi billion of obsession including hair dyes, styling products, wigs and etc.,”New-do’s “ idea of changing one’s look ang keeping woman insecure about, but it's not bad to spend little time and money on our hair as long as we had our satisfaction.

On my personal note, I undergone my first rebond and relax, but now I may try the hair coloring though in reality, women had all the pressure to look groomed and preened not only for their bf/husband but for themselves.Th photo above was my presently hair style which God-given grayins brown and I wanted to transform into copper brown perhaps.!?
What do you thingk ladies? Do I suit the planed copper brown better than my own?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC