a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lazy Meets Office!

It’s almost 2nd day of year 2013, super bilis! Di pa ko move-on sa pagkaka-bakasyon..haha
For sure some of employed people are lazy to get up, but fewer excitedly to come back..Hello!? dami pang-naka-pending. Anyway, I’m one of those. I don’t want to go back yet but Dadi Boo convinces me, besides, new year na, one of his resolution is not to come late or  “atakihin ng katamaran.”


Anyway, I had to boost my energy and efficient while starting my positivity. A comfy looks perhaps? Here's the peak, so what do you think gals? Your comments are highly appreciated.:)
Just making my way and let’s sing the lazy song. Haha


Me as "working girl"


I always find black very classic, but the color mostly linked with mourning, evil, the end and elegance in a few. But in the Westren today, it started to be worn by royalty, English businessman and some government officials in much of Europe-recent ko lang nalaman ito, and still captivated by that.
Anyway, it's probably my first time to post an outfit post! I'm a little bit out of it maybe I trying to figure out the outside part of my shell. (achievement to! haha!)
Shoes
Size:8.5
Brand: Parisian Comfy Shoes (Love this brand-they make my feet so comfortable after the long hours with heels.)
Pants
Size: Medium
Brand: US name (I forget the brand, I look for it once I wear it again..haha..)
Tops
Brand: JULIA
Size:Medium
Bag: Liz claiborne
Accessories: Necklace (Pink Tequila) Skinny Belt (SM Department Store) and Watch (Timex)

Hope you enjoy my simple and quickie snippet outfir. :)Byies!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC