a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Love Dove!


I know I’m not only the chocoholic out there. If you could notice, I been blogged about my obsession to various chocolates that my King usually enjoy. (You may want to know?, Try this and the simple one.)
 If  I can back with the years I have ate some other chocolates, and collected all the wraps, perhaps I could build a Christmas tree from them, pero di pa ko  ganun ka-eager and weird. Haha

Some of you may got the well known chocolate bar, Mars or Toblerone etc., But I just got another bar called Dove. Nah, it’s not the soap bar. It’s a chocolate from the same makers of M &Ms. I understand Dove chocolates are available in selected store but this day a special day.( every 3rd day of the month naman eh.)


almonds, here I am!;)
Dove chocolates recently had sampling mall tours over the Metro where shoppers and simply passerby had the chance to taste the goodness of Dove Chocolates in different variants but I am partial to the Hazelnut and Almond raisin variety because like other, I’m an almond lover..(naka-ka-addict kaya!) You will keep asking for more..:)



And this Dove White chocolate? Super grabbled! I have these for my King, I know when he eats them, mawawala stress nya..haha. It tastes heavenly goodness.

"I am not sweet as chocolates but I have chocolates for you"-QueenMamiBoo
This presents simply completes my day, not because chocolates are like heaven sent, as it truly white chocolate that melts in your mouth. My Review? Hmm, based on the pack, 45 calories each and approximately 30 pieces/bag. As you noticed, it’s individually foil-wrapped that may excites you every time you unpacked because you may surprise with the overload of seasonal message like “Give the gift of chocolate”, -Love, Dove!
Come and indulge yourself with these bars and bars to bring home and share the heavenly experience with your family and loved-ones.:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC