a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Kick Off Your Career in 2013!


Some of you were back on their work today and some were last week pa. I know, a lot would also think about their future and presently, I am one of those. I know some are on their career path where they suitably enjoy and fulfill. Every Filipino who wishing for the better life this year, 2013 with positivity and energize as always been said-“start the year with positivity and enthusiasms.”

As a young and futuristic person, I always look forward not only for myself or for my success but also around the Philippines. Masyado na kong nationalistic! I totally embraced the environment of where I am. Being on public servant, you may not be blissful to read Business World- the Families who are hungry, or the people who affected by recently Pablo and the never ending results of peso rates.

Eggs in our nest (captured photo thru iphone in B.W)
Though we worked hard to provide a financially secure future with yourself and your family, where should we place our money in this kind of environment? Are we contented for what we have now, I mean, in which you got your income and others..?Or the job you are currently employed? So what’s next? How we could get the development? The better? By looking another job? Perhaps! But I don’t think so, why we don’t dream a little changes and kicks off your career this 2013? We may use the cheesy cliché of New Year’s Resolution? Did you have your list? Some may keep dreaming big but reachable. At least at the end of the year, you would know if you did or you surpass. I wanted but I could set mine. I don’t know if what I loved to do now, or work I wanted to be in, or something which I could say na eto talaga yung gusto ko, this is where my heart belongs, I mean eto yung gusto kong gawin, eto yun nakaka-pag-pa-challenge sakin and gusto kong ma-involve ako for the rest of my life.


So for now, eto palang yun list ko for my career growth;
  1.  Set my eyes on my Goal- A powerful reminder that I knew it would guide me, taking one at a time kumbaga.
  2. Listing my strengths- Boosting self confidence?oh God,may natatago pa ba akong skills?capabilities?I want something new in my career, something I couldn’t leave..Positive insight may open positive opportunities.. For future career!
  3.  Updated CV? - Haha almost two years ago when I last updated it. It’s time for me to add some experiences, trainings and learnings from the past year, sobrang killer na ni CV!(lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC