a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: A Sweet First Christmas!

Christmas is finally here! Yahoo! *happy dance* Before posting what happened to me in the wonderful day of the year, I just wanted to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and wishing a blessed and joyous Christmas today with their family, friends and loved ones with laugh and celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ with love and giving.

spirit of Christmas holidays!

Every time I see this simple sort of decorated Christmas tree, I feel all the positivity and cheery adjectives that we can think of. This one was also the christmas decorations I tweeted thru Instagram. hihi. Pleasure from no work, giving and receiving presents and family get-together. As a Catholic, we never forget the traditional simbang gabi before the Noche Buena as the thanksgiving and celebration of Jesus birth.

Amber as my precious jewel:)

This little princess is the reason why I’m matured now. As I said in my post, I blessed with a beautiful baby and a loving hubby and I always celebrated things like this as it always first. Having baby is exhilarating and exhausting but then it’s a challenging and fulfilling. I know moms would experience them.

princess with her Dadi Boo:)

Do they look-alike?or mas kamuka ko sya?hahaha.. Anyway, princess’ dadi boo was so loving. Truly, Dad’s love can be crucial for happy childhood-moreover, tiger moms.


The Mami Boo and her precious jewel Amber:)
After thanking God, as we celebrated this day, as our first Sweet Christmas too, we off to mall and look around for what things we could shop for her. (polka dots dress for New Years Eve perhaps!) Once again, Merry Christmas and wishing that you spend your holidays with your loved-ones.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC