a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Five Things

As I bubbly enjoyed every posts made by Emily Schuman and since I enjoyed each life by little things that I can shared or vividly treasured as it is. Here’s my first week of five things that happened on me last week.

Various Face Masks that I used before bedtime

Now I started to read "Eleanor & Park book with my favorite stash

The older I get, the more I appreciate my everyday lives. I get sentimental about a lot of things and was surrounded by positive people who encourage me whenever I am down. Instead, I want to start focusing on five things in each week that making me happy either big or little things. What more important is the value and presence on a positive note.


my favorite brogue from Forever21

I told you, "Sweetness is my Weakness"
my not-so-expensive nail polish, but i love the color on me!

I think I like how Emily did it for so many years, and I'm looking forward to do it more. It may look routinely but I found it helpful as it records what comes on your way either dreadful or positive.  My first attempt was all captured by an iphone only, the next would be a great photography skills that before was my ultimate dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC