a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday and It's Good!

What’s the day today? Yes, it’s Black Friday Sale! Everyone’s  screaming! It’s not an official holiday, but it’s the day where potential shoppers increase!(kasama na ako dun!) Samantalahin natin ang online shopping! Haha. My friends and I enjoys that 70% sale! Who may not catch in that effect? Due to my curiosity, haha. I just found out that it was shopping day of the year and it started since 2005 following the Thanksgiving day in US. Wow! (Could it possible if there’s also a Thanksgiving in the Philippines? haha para it’s more fun. What do you think guys? (blink)

With the help of my friend, who also addicted in brands and online shopping, haha. She let me use her Gcash amex. (Thanks friend!) Promise,I'l having my account soon. And here I am glance through some items in KohlsTarget,Sephora and Romwe. And the latter brand wedged my concentration!Hihi.:)


Retro Black Bag


Retro Dark-red Bag


Leisure Black Bag



Leopard Flap Horsehair Bag


I so in love with bags, I treat them as my babies aside from shoes. I almost use my penny in bags, so I dazzle with them. One thing is I can bring it from office to party plus it was detachable and adjustable strap that can make different looks. Everything was in auction. I manage to don’t look all leaf for me to evade being shopaholic. I know this was unwell; we need to spent money wisely. We don’t want to uttered “Napaka-impulsive ko talaga!”  But, I love bags eh…and my hubby spoiling me especially when it comes to bags...(si Little princess naman daw magmamana nito!) Haha. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC