a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: A Giant Christmas tree

As we celebrated the commemoration of the birth of our Jesus Christ, I’ll just thinking that I should have my “12 Days of Christmas” theme. ("On the First day of Christmas, my true love sent to me; A partridge in Pear tree") Don’t you just love the melody? I like indeed! Hihi. Who doesn’t excite about this holiday? Does anyone?:( Did you know that it is the most festive holidays in many countries which celebrated around the world? Woohoo!I feel more Christmas now! The wintry sense at night, Christmas songs that aired in a radio, Christmas lights that twinkle at the streets, the decorated houses with trees and snowmen and other Christmas figures.

Though twelve days from now, Christmas na, Mas feel ko mag-shopping today. Yay!I just wanted to hoard all booths, Christmas sale, and gifts for my loved-ones.:) So what I've got?


On the 12th day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me;
A giant lights in a Christmas tree
This is one of the attractive Christmas tree I’ve ever see. The Enchanting Christmas lights turned different colors in every 5 seconds. It lighted in red, green, gold/yellow and I spotted the blue oneJ isn’t nice? Is it?

On the 12th day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me;
More Santa Clause in a Christmas tree

Did you know that this is not a real Christmas tree? Precisely! Hihi. This was decorated table filled by balls (gold/silver shimmering) same with usual Christmas tree, but this one was loaded by different sizes of Santa Clause. HoHoho!Ang cute diba?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC