a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feel the Cetaphil!


To count on, almost half of year when I used Cetaphil (Gentle Skin Cleanser) for my princess. During her first three months, we have the Lactacyd brand but it doesn’t meet my expectations. Yes, my princess has a very sensitive skin, so we tried the GSC though it was advice by her pediatrician. As a result, I loved how it works on princess’ skin. I get so many compliments on her skin, she looks fair skin and rashes-free. The natural moisture retains in her skin with fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It generally softens as it cleans, gentle enough for babies.

Best Facial Cleanser award from Cosmo Beauty Awards 2012 (August Issue)

Cetaphil also works on children, teens and adults. In fact, I have to keep re-purchasing of Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar that I used as a cleanser on my face, since I experienced skin drying as the weather’s hot and clammy. Good thing , it added advantage of antibacterial activity and provides dual action moisturizing and non-soap formulation for all over body cleansing.

supply of Cetaphil

I perfectly match it with Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF15,  it’s very light, effective and goes on well underneath make up. It doesn’t leave me shiny and oily face as well as dry ones. The good thing it lasts all day and it protects your skin from damaging UVA rays. (Iwas-wrinkles ang lola mo!) (Lakas-maka-refresh! )Haha.

feel the Cetaphil!
This formula made me think to maintain to aid of this brand. I will never use any cleanser since I already trust the best. Every cents worth, but it is exactly what we need.Let’s experience an invigorating feel of Cetaphil!
So, how's your ongoing commitment to healthier skin? What best suits you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC