a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Swatches: Faceshop Nail Polishes

Hello beautiful folks! You probably noticed that I’ve been pause for my nail collection, so for today, I’m going to share you my latest fave in nail polishes! It was given by my boy-friend, when he had trip in Korea, my male best buddy knew me that I simply love nail polishes. So what’s on my snake skin table? A hunt for some decent, reasonably-priced and good quality nail polishes!
I know it was not easy to list brands which I tried and were disappointed in, so I’m just going to share what I love right now? Okay? Let’s proceed?
The brand is none other than-The Faceshop! Almost half of my digits were under of their brand. It was nice that I could get new and latest from the brand since Korea is just near and one of the countries that has a bilateral trade with our country. So some perks of being in the international bureau, noh!?
Anyhow, here are some of my pasalubong..*eyes sparkle*

So here's my new little babies:)

The Face Shop Nail Polishes

I must say I was surprised when I opened the paper bag; I was utterly wanted to use them because I honestly fancy the colors and try the expectations because it was cheaper than I used on my birthday nails.

So let’s begin with the colors:

first color batch I've tried (apology for low quality pixels)

What I love? Colors are opaque, They are not skimpy like some others I tried, the first coat was thick already but I used two coat for this finish. Prices are super affordable at $2.99 per bottle. It was easy to apply, my nail technician loves it because it quite smooth, but a little bit clumpy.

What I don’t like? The smell and the drying rate. It was stinky smell of chemical and took hours to dry. Its brush was too small and narrow.

Okay will post soon the other two colours that I never used. I doubted in the last color (brown) which shades of my skin are. Don’t you think? Have you tried this palette of polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC