a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hi-5 on Manila this December!

I leaped for joy when Disney Junior release about the upcoming treat this December. I know tis season bring the fun for travel, shopping and shopping for kids. Who wouldn’t excite? Shout for expense! Anyhow, Hi-5 cast  makes their way to Manila and Cebu. My nephews and nieces were all excited too, even the UNICA hija with me.

Hi-5 group is one of my little girl’s favorite shows in Disney Junior. It was the top-three most successful televisions shows in Australia and here in the Philippines that airs every day, that’s why Amber really stood up when the gang sing the “Amazing, Wish Upon A Star, Some Kind of Wonderful and the L.O.V.E songs.


Tim, Casey, Lauren, Stevie and Fely would definitely bring joy to children on December 13-15 on SM Aura this year. ( Super lapit sa house) Wohoo! This exhilarating show jam-packed for upbeat songs and dancing to see all the little smiling faces. (and even oldies like me!) hehe

Now, I should get my ticket to SM Tickets outlets located in all SM Cinema ticket booths or for hassle-free, just checking the www.smtickets.com. Tara kita kits tayo sa event!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC