a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Gift Guides for Babies & Big Kids!

 Did you already feel the holiday season? From the event yesterday I attended, it was a merely fact that Christmas is on the way. More than anything, kid's eyes lighted up when they see Christmas lantern as well as some colorful and lighted christmas decorations. You want your kid's to be suprised too when they tear open that wrapping paper.
Every year, I am so excited buying gifts especially for the kids (godson and goddaughters) when I am not already the Mrs. Boo.Christmas is for children right? So you already shop for those kids? If I would have my list to buy gifts for kiddos , I would preferred things rather than giving cash. Toys and clothes would be enough for babies, toddlers and big kids. What I got from yesterday event was all clothes for young girls. I don't know if it's fit my little girl or else, I was able to give them to my goddaughter.:)

Upper left to right: Carters polo and Carters Denim Blouse
Lower left to right: Carters Denim jeans, Little Lass Blouse and Little Lass leggings
Did you already shop for your family and loved-ones?
What's on your cart?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC