a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Super Cute Alert: Nails Inc.& the Elephant!

Last Friday, we had our Christmas party. Down to office workloads and wound up for activities. My colleague friends also make a “Christmas-Kringles” which suprisingly my “baby” is a closest friend of mine. So I dont have hard times for what gift I would give to her. I mean, she'd have to buy the stuff that we saw in the bazaar we went. Now, I knew what gift could please her. :)Wohoo!


What I bought for her is a floral elephant from a bazaar.

Isn't it cute right?

Our party this year was not better-off than before, but we enjoyed the games that every year was different. Thanks to Tito G who always organizes this event. Our food was very appetizing; hence, I wasn’t able to capture all those delicious food and red wines as well. Oh I love the Conti's Black Velvet Cake! (winks)

I'm sure we’d lessen-out all the tired-works and pressure from the bosses. Hehe...Aand we are agitated to open gifts and giving gifts to others. I had a lot of goodies received, but still, it's better to give than to receive. Skincare and beauty goodies as well as useful things. And the best was …. a nail polish from Sephora that I will try soon. This colleagues friend of mine really knows what I’ve like most, which I fascinated.

diba they're so cute?
I’m weird, cray cray for those little things. LITTLE THINGS on life that counts. What little things that you like most?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC