a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fashion Friday: How to Spot Authentic D&G Sunglasses?

In the world of reality, people love both designer merchandise and getting bargain. But sometimes it does not. If there’s a high-end brand, it should be an expensive. But in some case, there are brands that you may get in cheap, hence, such a “steal”.

Could we start with the brand I have now? Alright, I received a D&G Sunglasses early this year, and used it as an “alternate” eye essential for my summer.



At first, I don’t think it was real, but with the help of my internet connection and diplomatic colleague buddies, it persuades me that it was really a REAL. I thanked the person who gave it as my earliest gift. Anyhow, I’ll give few tips and techniques on how to spot authentic items in particular, D&G sunglasses. Here are some of my key points;:)

  1. Where did you get it? Identify of the purchase location. Does the seller have a history of being trustworthy source of designer merchandise? In my case, I just received it as free, so kindly read the next list.
  2.   Check to see that the D&G sunglasses are you going to buy came with a box, or cover case. Also check if there’s a information booklet and cleaning cloth that tendered. Without these items, there is probability of bogus.


          3.     Research the Item. Check out the D&G website, (which I used to before I try to bring it on my summer escapades) obtains the note of product specifications such as size measurements, composition materials and color availability. Make sure this info matches up with the products you look as you are shopping.

          4.   Look for product codes that assign each style of sunglasses. The product code helps to distinguish each pair from other models and colors and helps to prove authenticity. The codes are stamped onto inside arms of the sunglasses for easy viewing. Take note that if you hold D&G sunglasses in front of you like you were going to put them on, you will see the model number. (ex.4684569487) numeric color code on the inside left arm of the frame. On the right arm, you will find the company name and the CE mark. The CE mark id required stamp for products produced in Europe confirming that the merchandise meets European directives.



* In case you want to buy online especially in ebay, make sure the seller shows you a photo of the exact D&G sunglasses you will be purchasing before you buy. Please do not rely upon stock photo images. Be wary of brand new sellers and seller with mostly one day auctions, if opting to purchase D&G from online auction site. These are the signs that sometimes we ignore. Don’t forget the read the feedbacks about the seller. It is the number one practice.

That's all folks and have a great day Friday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC