a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

September Starter Haul!

Hello ‘I’m still here. J Sorry for being a “mushroom”, to sink and to appear. Just kidding! You would always hear me how I am hardly to run my time with career and family. I assume that's the finest test for working mom, who vies to be a superwoman!*winks* You would be the super, the tough and the woman of all time. Anyway, last weekend I had a not-so-extravagance celebration for my birthday. To thank and to be thanking the grateful events that happens to me. The things that showered to me which I'd like to post every single of it, but still on my drafts. Permit me to have a huge time to fix this before month ends.:)

Anyhow, I don’t forget to have a monthly haul post which I could share with you guys. For this month I named it September starter haul because I just started to incorporate and exploit these skin care recently. This is not too large compared to other bloggers haul but it’s something interesting to post. Isn’t it? J

Let me begin now, please!?

Elizabeth Arden skin care
VIVA La Juicy
The Bodyshop Tea Tree Oil
That’s all for now ladies. I haven’t yet capture the Faceshop skin care set and my newest OPI and Almay Nail Polishes which I’ve used yesterday. Feel free to back read. Thanks and have a busy Monday!:)

Rasberry Roots Skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC