a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Almay, The One Coat Nail Polish!

The plan we have doesn’t ensue from the sudden rain one afternoon. It’s a heartbreaking for the little girl but I created the weekend hours in a cheerful play and have the usual Sunday routine a.k.a mani / pedi treat. You know, how much nail polish relieved the stress from work and of course how’s the younger version of me, to be somewhat like me. My “NOTD” for the day is my new discovery of a new inexpensive nail line named Almay, the one coat nail polish!


This brand name was just before my hearing. I have to googled up just to know about the brand’s background. Thanks to google for being omniscient. Haha. I should know, but perhaps it was an American brand that can be seen on ebays and other US online shop. The product can buy at $7.99 or less than 350P.


Typical thing for one of my obsession and possession which I received mine as gift with an OPI included which I will be blog soon. *happy dance*  My Almay color was #26, Sheer Twilight. What I like about this brand is the noteworthy of its tag line. One coat of this streak was light and easy to dry, so I requested to done it with two coats for more highlight.



This Sheer Twilight polish was one of the rare colors of Almay brand. This product is hypo- allergenic and one more strange was the plastic locked that has been attached where the content of polish was wrote. Only the stinky smell of the chemical used, was the annoying.


Some added facts: Almay established in 1930 that offers skincare and cosmetics line. It was the FIRST hypo-allergenic brand.

* peg from Hi-5 *
Meanwhile, the little girl beside me, got an idea from her current favorite show, Hi-5 to make it colorful Sunday treat. *Like mommy. Like daughter.:)


That’s the blast of my Sunday treat, what yours? 
Have you ever try Almay brand? Share your thoughts pleaseJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC