a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Skin Care Switch Up!

Almost having bad days with modulate rains, the cold ambiance of our office makes my skin so dry, I need to add few different products into my skin care routine. Water jug beside me was not enough to defeat dehydration.:)

my currently skin care

The first product I’ve decide to use is the Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Firm and Reflect Moisturizer (The name was too long to remember if you purchased over the counter!) It’s a luxurious moisture cream with micronized diamond powder and minerals, deeply hydrates and immediately brightens the skin. I’ve only just started using this but I’m impressed! It leaves my skin so soft and moisture. I don’t think I will buy the full package (120S$) cos it’s too expensive for a moisturizer than can brightens the skin, there’s alternative that can do the same.



Next up I’ve been using the Visible Difference Skin Balancing Night Cream currently ($42) but mine’s received as gift. *winks* This cream is working while you sleep that delivers balanced hydration and support your skin to look luminous. The first day I have used it, my skin feels distressed and I must say it has a higher performance of moisturizer.

*Updates*

I also used the EA Visible Whitening Melanin Control Day Essence, a daytime serum instantly brightens skin, evens out skin tone ans controls melanin production, so skin reflects a smoother, more even textured and luminous appearance.


lightweight serum that have diamond powder

Have you tried either of these? I’m also looking  for a new moisturizer, so let me know if you have any suggestions. I would love to hear from youJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC