a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Skin Goodness with AVON BB Cream!

Avon Company was very common in the Philippines,( precisely in women! )  It’s been a number of years on the operations which committed in beauty products. Beauty, skin care and fashion needs were some of their product lines. I almost try several of their cosmetics and intimate apparel when I’m starting my adolescent age, and continuously on touched with their products. Make up like lipstick and eyeliners are on my bucket. Their skincare perhaps on promising, I don’t know, I had a lot of brands, but one of the items I hoarded from the company was the Avon Skin Goodness BB Cream!


It comes in a small 18g tube with pointed spout  enable to control the amount you dispensed. The box is ordinary that can easily rumple, as you can see on the above picture. It cost at P399 on all Avon ladies, but you can order online through your account.


The shade I got is B01 which is light, that pretty good match for my skin tone that does not give me a white patch.


This is the product on my hand, it’s watery-like and more like lotion but very spreadable and light.


Still see my vein and minor freckles that much visible after application.

Pros: It has SPF 20/PA++ with moisturizing that gives dewy finish that looks natural on me. Its consistency is thin which makes spreading the product much easily. It also a mild scent that is barely noticeable. Locally available.

Cons: It doesn’t do any concealing on my skin, it doesn’t stay long too.

My Rating? I gave it 3/5, I don’t think I would buy again because it doesn’t have the qualities of BB Cream I like.


This was how it looks applied on my face. It doesn’t cover my blemishes and kinda usual moisturizer. So what do you think with this AVON’s Skin Goodness BB Cream? Is it really goodness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC