a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

NOTD: Birthday Nails!

It’s my birthday today! And I’m still working. I know I should be on leave and get pampered; get mani/pedi or having special treat to salon. I think previous long vacation was good enough for treating me.  So to celebrate my day, nothing screams bright colors and glitter and that’s what I’ve opted for today using what’s majority in my nail color trend-the never ending Faceshop.

The Faceshop Nail Color GR502

It’s kinda metallic but the lighter one.  I wish you could see it personally to see the depth of the gold effect that can toned-down my skin.:) I know I should try some brands but nail polishes from Korean line are tempting. It’s cheap and colours displayed are appealing just like this one. Honestly, the thing that I love about their nail polishes was their colour. I don’t like the smell and the drying rate. Stinky smell of chemical and took hours to dry. It’s also happen with Etude House polishes. This nail polish is sheer, so better expect streakiness. It took two coats to get the full color. It chips until you reach 3rd day.






It’s look cheaper version YSL Bronze Pyrite. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC