a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

In my entire life, I didn't wish for material every time my birthdays come. Honestly I just yearning for everybody, I mean for my family and loved-ones. But times change me, so allow me to do a little birthday wish list as it’s my birthday tomorrow. *winks* Everything here are things that I would never be able to buy myself unless I save for months (especially the car!) You have to go kind of wild on your birthday don’t you?!

one
two

three

four



1.       Celine Bag- Every girls dream! A pretty pricey bag, but I like this one which is a luggage phantom in supple, which made in calfskin red. No wonder its durability and always on trend. I really love this bag!.

2. Michael Kors Watch- Another every girls dream? Of course! I wanted Michael Kors (anything above, would be!) watch for a while now. I'll probably to save more just to get this even not on my birthday. (maybe not this year!) But will own one asap.


3. Loubotin Platforms- Oh! Another girl desire! I know I do! I would never buy myself, but if someone wants to buy me some. I wouldn't say no.:)

  4. 2010 Ford Mustang GT500 – Ever since I hit my debut, I always dream of having a good car. From Nissan to Mazda, an expensive Camaro to Lamborghini and the masculine Ferrari to Hummer cars. Just several of my dreams, probably I can’t afford it, but if I'm lucky to have one, the simpler the better, I just wanted to drive my OWN car. Gusto ko ako naman ang magsasakay! Haha. This Ford GT 500 SS caught my attention because I think, it’s very unusual here. The more it’s rare, the more it’s unique. Just like my personality! Hehe.

So, I’m now off to enjoy the last silver age I have. I’m getting old but I’m blessed.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC