a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Avon Haul!

I have spent weekends with my family. For me, Sunday is a one of my favorite day.  Aside from the fact that we used to go to church, be thankful and celebrate family day, it's special coz first Sunday mass today and of course my birthday month. Haha.
It seems this month give me an impression of good vibes, because some surprise made my day. This evening, I received a package from Avon, it’s really from my Mom anyway. *winks* She used to be an Avon representative for almost decade, for some personal consumption. There’s a lot of new daw issue this month, so she hoarded some for me.


Here’s my August Avon Haul!

5 pc brush set, oh red!
another AVON Lipstick
AVON BB Cream 
Sexy Lace Thing!:)
I'm excited to use it and will review soon anytime:) Let me know what's your thoughts and which product do you have by commenting below.
Have a blessed Sunday everyone.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC