a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Review: Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner & Balancing Emulsion Moisture

It's kinda boring here, but not totally. Unloaded works so I had thought I would clean up drawers here. Upon fixing my things, I saw the sample of the Laneige skin care, that I’ve received last couple of months. (That’s the benefit of trying a sample for you to think if you would purchase it!) *winks* I already forgot to include it with my review in Laneige Snow Crystal Lipstick.
Oh boy! Am such a busy QueenBee and haven’t noticed it? If I could summon up, I used it twice a week, especially when I feel dry at my workplace.


Let’s start with Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner.
Laneige Skin Care line is a popular Korean brand. Do you know that “Laneige” means natural “snow” in France? It aims to complete the beauty of young women between 24 and 32 through hydrating science of “water”, the final destination of snow. (Yep! I was nosy so I’d look for the basic background.) Lol.

feels like water

This product is used after the lotion to soften skin by removing the dead skin cells for clear and transparent skin. This is to prepare the skin to absorb the essence and emulsion more easily. It helps to control excess sebum, balances oil and moisture to purify the skin. To Laneige, it contains Bio Dusali which is extracted from fermented seaweed with strong energy of life, supplies energy to the skin and promotes skin cell turnover. Blends with Niacinamide for skin brightening, while exfoliating enzymes contained in the product that removes the dead skin cells. It also contain Royal Jelly and Sugar Cane extracts to refine dry and rough skin for moist and healthy results. I would not wonder if it's smells a sweet perfume and a watery-based. It's packaging comes in a fine, witten in Korean at the back that you wouldn't understand, only the name at the front of the bottle. You could purchase the full pack of 200 ml for $30.99 OR (P1332) 
 The product comes in different formulations for different skin types, and mine is dry to normal skin. It also comes for sensitive skins so don’t be fret.

left:sample, right: full size

How to use? Dispense appropriate amount onto cotton pad after cleansing morning and evening. Gently apply as lightly wiping motion from inside out. But I used my fingertips.:)

liquid emulsion

Next, the Laneige Balancing Emulsion Moisture
This one is my favorite next to my Skin Food Caviar Emulsion. I would definitely purchase it if I have trips in Korea or perhaps, I called my friends with travel to Korea. Haha. Korea is the place to be.:)
I tried this product because it has balancing emulsion for Dry to Normal skin. It contains the same with Skin Refiner but there’s Jojoba oil that blends with Royal Jelly for effectively moisturizes dry skin. The texture is still liquid for me, though it looks a cream; it’s not thicker and more opaque, so it takes on a slight watery texture. Super quick absorption and it makes my skin feel very comfortable and moisturize. I swear, it worked very well to keep my skin feeling hydrated. I used it every morning and sometimes use at night to balance my emulsion. It never feels heavy, which I find nice and interesting. I never had much of impression of Laneige before, but since I’m on my way to finish this sample, I might fuel my wallet to purchase the full size (120ml for $30.99 too)

sample mine, full size

How to use? Dispense appropriate amount onto cotton pad after cleansing morning and evening. Gently apply as lightly wiping motion from inside out. But I used my fingertips.:)

Pros: Essence and emulsion both have a light texture that almost feels like water. Absorbs quickly, skin feels hydrated even after prolonged exposure to air-conditioning and sun.
Cons: Derived no benefits from the Skin Refiner, Scent can be too strong for some. Too pricey for some hydrating range of skin care.
I don’t have the ingredients list, it's usually in Korean but I indicated above the contained list in the product by logged in to Laneige page.

Have you tried anything from Laneige? Do you have anything you like? If you want to try it, I’d say try the Balancing Emulsion, this is an alternative and you can use it conjunction with your other products. All products can be bought on all counters but SM Aura is the closest to me.:)

Have a blessed Monday and Be waterful!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC