a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Be The Goddess with Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, A Soft Matte Bronzer!

I’ve received a soft matte bronzer last year on my birthday month, and I’d never do a review. Almost half of the dice was been used honestly. But don’t be disgusted, I know, cosmetics are expires up to six months only, but I just started to use it this year cause am prone to breakouts, and have no time to do full make up since I became a queen. Tehee. Simple routines na lang.

older packaging

But once, I became in love with this Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer, I used to find this online shop if there are still stocked but as seen on their website, there’ s a new packaging launched that exact same product but there’s a brush included.
online shop

I think this is a perfect matte bronze that are more suitable for dark skinned or morena like me. It was easy for me to contour because it has a smooth and soft finish. It blends out easily so it doesn’t look too harsh, especially after I apply a foundation. It’s absolutely great as my favorite blush. I know this is very hard to find, I mean to find a brown color that would look good on your skin, and this one is a perfect gift for me. I usually apply it on the hollow of my cheeks right outward to hairline and a small touch to the temples and sides of my nose to help thin out my face, (I have chubbier face before, I swear!) This matte bronze has a multidimensional job so it doesn’t give you a patch of brown powder on my face.

1.5 grams of bronzer




Pros
A good bronzer that suitable for dark skin (morena), buildable, easy to color, a natural, shine-free color, long wearing, provides little glowy finish, bronzy skin that’s not flat, dermatologist-tested, won’t clog pores, doesn’t smudge, A high quality, indeed.

Cons
The only thing I could tell is, it was hefty price for just a bronzer (for $32 or P1440) If you are comfortable for splurging an amount for a 1.5 g, then go for it.:)

Tip: You can use this as an eye shadow, I use it in my crease that gave an illusion of deeper crease, don’t worry, it’s ophthalmologist-tested.:)

My Rating?
 I give it 4.99, it really does what it says eh’, I could say that it’s a higher brand that deserves to be a high-end product.


It's just look so natural on my skin, usually applied it on my cheek bones.:P

Happy Bronze Day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC