a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monday Madness: Which Real-Life Princess Are You?

At times, Disney Princesses was on trend. Almost all of them are beautiful and have their own characters. But apart from cartoon princesses,  we are also admired several royal princesses in real life. In my childhood years, I also dreamed to become a princess and to find my prince charming and to lived happily ever after too. I think we all have. Do you also wished that? Or you been curious on how to become life princess and the noble birth?

source
As I member of this group, I take the chance to figure out which royal princesses would be am I.
Here are my answers contrary to cross examine.
1. Before marrying a prince, I would be: A modern career woman
2. Which country would you choose to rule?: Spain-for food, fashion, fine art, and fiery Spanish attitude
3. In your social circle, you're considered the token:I choose Career girl
4. Princesses don't get out-of-palace jobs, but if they did, you would love to be: A full-time staffer for an NGO or anything related to a good cause. (woah, so good governance ang motive?)
5. As a royal, you would be most admired for: My down-to-earth demeanor and impeccable style (So I am the perfectionist?)



6. When your friends come to you for advice,their issues usually have to do with: Work-life balance (as always in my line!hehe)
7. You are well-equipped for the segue to royalty because: I'm a people person with great manners and friendly attitude. (that's why I have a lot of friends, haha)
8. Princess or not, a woman should always retain her: Individuality (I believe every woman, has its own personality and uniqueness, I thank you.!Haha)
9. Ideally, your Prince Charming would: Not be afraid to approach to a successful, self-realiant woman
(that's what I have now, so concidence?)
10. You wouldn't mind if the press gave you the nickname: "Superwoman" (I think that's what all have)
So what's the result of this game?


so I can be a princess? lol:)

We definitely have the same traits! Hehe (in my dreams!) but hey being a Virgo woman, has a lot of guts but it doesn’t mean that WE are not shy as reserved that we seems to be. It’s just we can do anything and everything for the people we love. We have this determination if we sets our mind into it.

That's my madness now, rather than to theoretical meditation, I just day dreaming! Hehe. Anyway, if you want to try who's the bongang princess are you, see this impeccable site.Promise, nakakaexcite!
That's for now folks, don't forget to be part of visita iglesia!Take care, Holy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a really nice site. I might try it later. And btw, I am a Virgo, too. :)

    I would like to invite you to join my friend's giveaway. Thank you!

    Such Dreamy Weather Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah leisure time!so we're compatible?yay!?
    I would try my luck:)Thanks for dropping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC