a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

With Love, I'm Certified Chicified!


Just a quick post , but before anything else, Let me commence to you about Chicify. (Mind you, this is not for sponsoring or any,haha. I just wanted to share some of their stuffs that definitely ” It’s a MUST!” I have been addicted to this online store since I started my blog post. Truly it carries chic and stylist products that are high quality and pocket friendly.From clothing to lifestyle, from footwear to accessories, as well as mens' and kids section. A price ranges from 250P-2000P with rare brands yet vintage. And good thing is you can pay thru bank deposit, cash-on-delivery on even you Master cards.(oh diba!I almost selling their store)


For those who loves neon colors,Aztec designs and colorful accessories,it would be the perfect hoard for you. Did you know that some of their stylists are Laureen UyKryz UyPatty Laurel  and Sara Tirona. You heard it right,some of the top bloggers, a reader here!:)

Just a quick post, because it’s pay day,-time to spoil yourself with this belongings.Haha.


I been chicified!:)
money well spent!

If you want the tops that same with me,-it’s also Chicify!:)(Cole Vintage)-perfect for teenagerss,mothers and career oriented woman like me!haha.

What do you think guys? Did you like it?for more of their items,just visit Chicify,Facebook page, and follow them in Twitter:) Till next time,byies:)

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC