a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Live Life without Regrets!


First topic that arrive in my brain as I writing now, is “Just cant take it”-until “Live life with no regrets”. Maybe living life is full of risks and sometimes we did in the past that we wish we didn’t do.


Sometimes, there are times that you really can’t take it; even you know to yourself that you’re the strongest woman in the whole world. (sabi nga nila, Pinatibay na nang panahon!)Sometimes it’s comical, talking to yourself  about what have been done, with some reasons you regrets on something or  you just you yearn to go back.( How I wish there’s Undo and Redo in Experience!) It’s the time when I’m alone, I'm seizing time to look back and think of the REASONS why it happenned to me or why I did them.

It’s confusing when someone assumed that she/he don’t regret in what she/he have through in life. Maybe, she/he consider happiness and some things to do practicing live with no regrets. Best thing I found this Wisdom books to get rid of those negative thoughts.

Here's my ten list to practice for;

  1. Realize that it's okay to make mistakes but learning to FORGIVE AND FORGET 
  2. Make our HEALTH and wellness in PRIORITY-(sabi nga ng friend ko,Walang mag-aalaga sayo kundi ang sarili mo!)
  3. Find the humor in life and LAUGH like there is no tomorrow
  4. Be ADVENTUROUS by trying to explore and taking more risks
  5. Try to look for happiness as many other people as you CAN (I have my happiness already!hihi)
  6. THINK for YOURSELF instead of letting other people's opinoins influence you too much
  7. Be THANKFUL for what you have now instead of thinking alot what you dont have
  8. Try NOT TO JUDGE people and SHARE your HAPPINESS (except bf,hubby or husband!hihi)
  9. DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY THAT MAKES YOU FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF 
  10. AND ALWAYS KEEP ON MOVING FORWARD
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:)
I know it's a big list but Im thinking to practicing atleast five. Put these little things into performing and see where life takes you,without regrets.And please comment below,coz I'd love to read your thoughts on this.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC