a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A review on Nivea!


Christmas is very much close to. Our weather was in wintry and the feelings of glowing Christmas. Our skin may be in dry or even our lips so that’s why we must protect it, as I said in my previous post, we must take our health in priority. (blink!)

I really dont wear much make up even I have a lot of make up though,maybe I appropriate myself where I am right now, and been graduated from modeling/joining pageants/etcs...I just do into powder,eyeliner,lipstick and of course lip balms for my lips are dry literally 24/7.

I’m not good in product reviewing, I just assessing those based on my experience, like these lip balms that I used even in my HS days. I normally put this before I took a lipstick to prevent chapping of lips, I even more try some brands but as I experienced, it’s a no no. So I tried this Nivea Lip Balm which specifies Essential Care. It was known as a long lasting lip care all day. I been tried it for almost a year and not just me but also my hubby since he experience drying of lips as he was always outside, doing into field works. And so recommended IT for his protection and of course, I cared..(like a pogi din!hihi!)



Nivea lipbalm

4.8 tube

kit would not be complete without Nivea lipbalm!
We just same type of lip balm, the picture which Nivea Essential Care that colored in blue, with 4.8 grams in one balm. It's also very affordable everywhere ($1.5-$2) in drugstore . According to Nivea, it was enriched with jojobo oil and natural shea butter which moistens lips and leaves lips smoothens and soft. This is good since we have this climate change; it protects your lips from drying out in all weather no matter how much water that we'd drink.I  bought lip balms from a range of prices and a range of brands,but only Nivea works to me. However, it doesn't last very long and I probably apply it every 1.5 -2 hours.I seriously apply it probably five or more times a day. I dont even know if my lips can produce the correct amount of moisture that they once did prior to my addiction starting. This all started in my HS moments. Every since then, I have always had it on my pocket and bag. I even put it before I go to bed because of cold effects of our room. I know, I know I have a problem. This addiction to Nivea lip balm made it so I have tried alot of different types but certainly Nivea works best for me by now.

So what do you think guys?What's your favourite lip balm?Do we have the same?Feel free to comment below.Byies!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC