a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Addiction to Nail Colors


I might be a polishaholic and rehabilitation won’t help my addiction! This was started in college days, where I and my childhood friend (who is a winner from a prestigious Binibinang Pilipinas,and now wife of a well-known individual) Haha, proud friend here!:) used to apply different colors in our nails. We used to try Bobbie Brown as well as Caronia.
Days come past, nail arts diverse too. Some nail colors or even brands out in the market.You have this Sephora site where you can get the OPI brand, Watson’s store for Caronia and HBC for Sansan like. But Faceshop, Sally Hansen and of course Caronia have in my list.


Faceshop,Sally Hansen ,Caronia
apologies for manly looked-hands:)

And this would be in LISTS of my Christmas wish;

to have these colors in my nail!lol

to grab the OPI sets:)

OMG,I wanna die on it, love the colors, LOVE Kitty! (Sephora:)

What do you think gals? Did you have other brands that would you recommend?
Till next talk, I might commit myself in doing nail of the day (NOTD) haha. Byies!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC