a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

On Spotlight: I Love Mini JamJam Hand Lotion!

And you would say I’ve fall in love with Koreans? No. Not necessarily in Koreans, there were three things only- The South Korea, with Song Hye Kyo and of course, their cosmetics. Nothing more, Nothing Less. :) From my fondness to Faceshop, Skin Food, Laneige and to Etude House. I think I’m going to love na the whole Koreans line. Haha. It's almost four years when it was unified chaos in our country. Not be surprising because of their lovely products and the pink-ish stores. I love pink as well. *winks* and I would spend pennies for them, in list was their  hand creams. Yes it is! It was turn super cheap eh. Honestly, after then I wash my hands, I rubbed alcohol for germs free- especially now, I have a little girl who always clinging to me. Then, I get some squeeze of hand cream to keep my hands from dryness. Did you already know that some rubbing alcohol can make your hands parched? so I use hand lotion to minimize dryness.

Etude House Hand Lotion

And speaking of hand lotion, I still love with the Mini JamJam Hand Lotion of Etude House. It's not really my first love, actually I have my Lovely Floral Me-Mini Pet Hand Cream but I never repurchase again because I tried other brands. That's why I am cosset myself in Etude House Hand Lotion.(For a try!)

Strawberry Hand Lotion
I like the packaging material of sort plastic and it’s indeed quite mini. You can see how much my palm can plump it overly. This hand lotion has a strawberry fragrance which obviously smelled like a fresh strawberry. The lotion moisturizes my hands without leaving a greasy feel. It’s kinda medium to lightweight lotion.

front and back of the package
I find it last for about 2 to 3 hours then I notice my dryness re-appearing especially when I’m at cold areas but I still feel enough moisture that I can tolerate it for another hour without re-applying.

forget my hand color, i think it's the light;)
My thoughts? I will repurchase again because it was portable lotion that you can bring wherever you go. I will try definitely other three versions: Citrus, Milk, and Walnut scented but can soothe and protect skin.
Have you tried this mini-lotion? Diba it's cute?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to try this lotion too! I have a mini collection (hand lotions) actually and this is just so cute to let it pass. :) I'll get one when I visit etude. Thanks for the nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try! I swear! you can't resist:)thanks for dropping:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC