a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Your Favorite Products in The Fridge!

This tip was very straightforward to share with you guys! Pardon me; I have to catch up numerous works to complete, because the heavy rain makes QueenMamiBoo to stay on the couch rather to go work and be late and wet because of nonstop rain fall.:) What I did yesterday was diverting my eight hours purportedly to the little girl and allotted minute with my things that I must say efficiently and productively. Literally on belongings that I want to refurbish. So today’s tip, it’s something to do with …refrigerators! Yup! You heard me. I know it was in the cliché of storing some products in your fridge. Like what? Beauty products that you want to perform better and prolong its lifespan. Below were the products and the reason why you should keep it in the fridge:

why not?

Nail Polishes- Since the day I was in love to collect different polishes, I make sure I put them in clean and cool areas to make the bottle last long. (Especially the high-ends!) You can see some tips on how tocare of my nail polishes.
Perfumes- I just recently knew about it! My diplomatic friend told me that it would last longer when it slightly chilled, so I’d tried.
Skin care creams and serums- Do you remember my new skincare switch up? I’ve tried them to put in the fridge because when the active ingredients chilled, it penetrates the skin better, especially the eye creams-that great for tired eyes!
Lipstick-  Yes! A common practice by many, I do it once in a month. I want them to last as long as possible lalo na if you have that expensive MAC. But please do remind that it was just in a low temperature because in some cases, it will make melts and sweat on the stick. If you are familiar with the refrigerated make up bag so you can chill to go, you may acquire one.

cosmetic refrigerator

What do YOU think? Do you refrigerate your cosmetics just to lengthen lifespan? I can couch for nail polishes and skin care items since I do that myself. Please share yours.:) Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC