a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Ways To Get More Volume Hair!

Ah it’s time! Simple tips every Tuesday, that’s’ why I called it Tuesday Tips.:) As I typed this post, my brain seems like a rotating earth that evolves in the sun, and other planets to complete the evolution pertaining to my baby girl and others, relatively. I’m not stressed. I think I have the work-life balanced. But these are the things that should be prioritized in top of all. I’m on leave yesterday to attend the plight of my unica iha, as always for her. It was cough and fever but I sifted alarm. I am so static when it comes to my little girl, I am sure all moms should do. I will post nalang the stories tomorrow; I already missed the Mom 101 file.


Going straight to the topic, I’m planning to have cut my hair in a shorter, but I have obsessed with my hair, just like every female. Some want nothing but length, some want to find right colors and other are finding for perfect cut and some volume (that someone is me!) I been blessed with flat, thin, and fine hair, and I wish I had hair like Mila Kunis in the photo! And I swear, I’ve heard and read it all when it comes to trying HARD to life the flatness and having a volume hair. Here, in no particular order, these things that I’ve tried, as well as giving you the tips for having more hair volume.

edited

1.       Change your parting. This easy tip gives a lift to flat hair of mine. I love how it gives me another look.
2.       Volumizing Hair Products. I’ve tried it many times, but please remind to those have colored hair-that some formulas of it may strip and fade your color. I remember the volumizing shampoo from L’Oreal Professional which my hair was quite dry, volumizing effect.



3.       Blow- Drying. Blow dry is no brainer tip; it’s easily lifting the roots and therefore added volume. One thing to avoid is hairsprays that will weigh your hair down after your hard work.
4.       Dry Shampoo. A general hair tip! As I read that some were don’t wash their hair everyday, (that was I never ever did pa, but dry shampoo was a perfect match for greasy and gives slight volume. It really works, one of the recommended brands, Dry Shampoo from Suave.



5.       Right Hair Cut. Styles cut with a blunt end and well placed layers can give a damn volume to thin hair. This was a “aha” moment for me-once I’ve done layering on my hair, it looks much thicker and more volume. I’ll do it many times again.*winks*

That’s all folks. Safe to say that I’ve tried them all and my favorite is the right hair cut and the dry shampoo. What do you do to get more volume in your hair? If you have any more tips I’d love to hear.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC